When you walk through a storm hold your head up high,
And don't be afraid of the dark.
At the end of the storm is a golden sky,
And the sweet silver song of a lark.
Walk on through the wind,
Walk on through the rain.
Though your dreams be tossed and blown...
Walk on, Walk on with hope in your heart
and you'll never walk alone.
You'll never walk alone.
The choir and dramatic society recently produced Ragtime, the musical. The actors, orchestra, stage crew, and directors did a wonderful job on the show.
- 450 Photos and 22 audio clips - now updated from the 2nd weekend!
The Drama Web Page may have some photos as well.
Ragtime Audio Clips:
- Prologue - Ensemble (11/7/2003)
- Prologue - Ensemble (11/8/2003)
- Goodbye My Love, Journey On - Jenni Festa, Randy Johnson, Nolan Buck (11/7/2003)
- Goodbye My Love, Journey On - Jenny Mustafa, Jon Wargo, Nolan Buck (11/8/2003)
- Crime of the Century - Missy Paniaguas (11/7/2003)
- Crime of the Century - Rebecca Longacre (11/8/2003)
- What Kind of Woman - Jenny Mustafa (11/3/2003)
- A Shteltl Iz Amereke, Success - Nolan Buck, Jessica Graves, Immigrant Chorus, Randy Johnson, Jeff Zweig (11/8/2003)
- His Name Was Coalhouse Walker, Gettin' Ready Rag, Henry Ford - AJ Davis, Matt Sopko (11/8/2003)
- Nothing Like the City - Jenni Festa, Nolan Buck, Ryan Ternes, Jessica Graves (11/7/2003)
- Your Daddy's Son - Marsheena Hart (11/2/2003)
- New Music - Jon Wargo, Jenny Mustafa, Jens Douglas, AJ Davis, Leslie Rodgers (11/8/2003)
- Wheels of a Dream - AJ Davis, Marsheena Hart (11/7/2003)
- The Night that Goldman Spoke - Samantha Loo, Mike Finchum (11/7/2003)
- The Night that Goldman Spoke - Felice Graves, Jens Douglas (11/8/2003)
- Gliding - Nolan Buck (11/8/2003)
- Till We Reach That Day - Khalisa Williams, Ensemble (11/8/2003)
- Our Children - Jenni Festa, Nolan Buck (11/2/2003)
- Sarah Brown Eyes - AJ Davis, Leslie Rodgers (11/3/2003)
- Back to Before - Jenni Festa, Girls Chorus (11/7/2003)
- Make Them Hear You - AJ Davis (11/7/2003)
- Epilogue - Ensemble (11/7 and 11/8/2003)
login or register to post comments · 1220 reads