Just a reminder that there is a Choir Booster Meeting on December 7th at 7:00 PM in the choir room. A meeting agenda is now online.
Merrillville High School Choir Boosters
Meeting Agenda - December 7, 2004
|Our Purpose is:
- To promote the Merrillville High School Choir
- To raise funds for the needs of the choir
- To help create a more friendly relationship and unity of purpose between the members of all the choirs, their parents,
guardians, the residents of the school district and the public at large
- Introduction of Officers and Choir Staff
- Minutes of November 2, 2004 meeting
- Treasurer's Report
- Old Business
- Spring Trip to Branson (April 4 – 8 2005) Next Payment due 12/15/04 (Transportation Update)
- Mr. Emig has or soon will purchase a digital camera & digital multi-track recorder with some of the profit generated by the entertainment book fundraiser.
- Susan Emig Memorial Music Scholarship – Plaque
- New Tops for 5th & 6th hour choirs
- Repairs to the straps on the brocade dresses
- New Business
- Holiday Concert
- Baked Goods & Pop, which classes will provide what?
- Tickets with Numbers on both parts with a place to circle, student/senior, adult or complimentary.
- Ticket takers at the auditorium entrance and at the handicapped entrance
- Security – Where will the choirs be who are not needed to be onstage?
- Programs with the ad’s inserted or separate ad books
- Announcement concerning pagers, cell phones, talking and proper etiquette.
- Box Office
- Publicity – Pictures, Article...
- Other New Business for the good of the organization.
See the Choir Calendar for "dates to remember."
Thank you, I know that your time is important and I will try to start these meeting
on time and with the help of the officers, directors and those in attendance to finish
as soon as possible. This doesn't mean that you should leave with any question
unanswered. If you would prefer to ask something at the conclusion I will be happy to
remain after each meeting to answer questions. And if I don't know the answer I will
find out for you and let you know. Again thank you for your support of the MHS Choral
Program. I look forward to working with you for the benefit of this program.
President, MHS Choir Boosters